Friday 16 September 2011

Valve gives away Portal for free

Following Team Fortress 2 being made free-to-play, Valve have also made Orange Box companion, Portal, free as well.

This means that anyone with Steam on their PC has the option to download and play Portal, completely free of charge!

Valve seem to be on a philanthropic bent as of late, and I do wonder what their next target will be. Although it does seem like they're working their way through their Orange Box compilation at the moment.

Keep your eyes on this blog for any more news.

Credit: MCV.

P.S. Apologies for the lack of news yesterday, I was travelling up to Birmingham so I barely had time to post the news for my job, never mind this blog. I shall try to post as often as I can in the next few days, but the news may be slightly sporadic until I settle back down at my own computer again.