Sunday 18 September 2011

Orcs Must Die - new trailer, new ways to kill!



Orcs Must Die - the novel twist to the now familiar tower defense genre - has released a new trailer. And the best part? It's interactive!

Through YouTube's normally annoying annotations system, you can choose the combination of traps, archers or just plain old fighting that you likeLink, and see how they'll all tie together in the final game.

I must say, this was another game that I was initially very dismissive of, but slowly grew on me the more I knew of it. Perhaps I'm more willing to spend money after having gained a job. Perhaps I'm more susceptible now, having stopped drinking regularly. Perhaps I'm slowly losing IQ points through repeated beatsing at medieval re-enactment. Whatever the case, I'm really looking forward to this, and will probably bye it on launch. Like so many other good looking games this year.

God damn.

Credit: PCGamer and The Escapist.